4 Discussions
mariambarska a lancé une discussion
I NEED RETOUCH - My leaving room where everyone spends the time needs retouch. what can i do to update it? please help. thank you
2 J'aime    12 Commentaires
mariambarska a lancé une discussion
NEED HELP WITH MY DINING ROOM:) PLEASE - This room is somewhat contemporary with traditional flare. I wanted to make it more upbeat, but not sure how to. Being a fashion designer I ... Lire plus
    40 Commentaires
mariambarska a lancé une discussion
NEED HELP WITH MY LIVING ROOM:) PLEASE - Wall colors ar dusty yellow, furniture is warm grey and moss colors. rug is geometric yellow/white and grey…wall picture not sure about. don... Lire plus
    14 Commentaires
mariambarska a lancé une discussion
Need help changing my sofas and layout of living room - I have a good size separate living room with wall to wall windows/patio doors. Room has fire place, but TV can not be hang above it as its w... Lire plus
    7 Commentaires