12 Discussions
mariatri a lancé une discussion
Need Help With Bathroom Paint Color - I would like to brighten this hallway/guest bathroom yet still have it flow with the hallway colors. I recently painted the trim, ceiling a... Lire plus
    8 Commentaires
mariatri a lancé une discussion
New Rug? - Hi everyone, This room has been a work in progress. I'd like to know what Houzzers think about my switching the current rug (white with gol... Lire plus
    7 Commentaires
mariatri a lancé une discussion
    1 Commentaire
mariatri a lancé une discussion
Choice on Wall Art and Curtains - I am working on my diningroom. If I choose curtain panels, which of these two colors/styles is a better choice. None at all is also a choi... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
mariatri a lancé une discussion
Need Opinions On Curtain Panels - I have a diningroom with one window that has only 10 inches of space from moulding to wall. Plenty of space with other window. I wanted to... Lire plus
    21 Commentaires
mariatri a lancé une discussion
Need Help Picking a Wall Color - Please help me decide on a paint color for my neglected and unused diningroom. I am hoping to have the paint help me to unify the future dé... Lire plus
    15 Commentaires
mariatri a lancé une discussion
Advice Needed on Above Mantel Decor - I am trying to find the right decorative accent for the spot above my mantel. This is a family room and an open floor plan so this can be s... Lire plus
    24 Commentaires
mariatri a lancé une discussion
Need Help on Window Treatment Options - I would love some input on which window treatment style to choose. I am trying to decide between using curtain panels on each side of the t... Lire plus
2 J'aime    8 Commentaires
mariatri a lancé une discussion
Dyeing a Leather Chair - Has anyone dyed leather furniture with success? I have a chair in terrific condition but it is burgundy. I want to dye it a brown color bu... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
mariatri a lancé une discussion
Help With Paint Color (Again!) - I am in the process of slowly redecorating a room. I just purchased a rug and would love input as to what wall color I should choose. It i... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...