5 Discussions
Marie a lancé une discussion
Foyer table colour and style - Looking for recommendations on stain and finish as well as style for a round wood table to put in the foyer where the plant is now. I’m thin... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Marie a lancé une discussion
Landscape advice on - We need to replace the Yews in front of our garage facing north east as they have not done well. We live in southern Ontario zone 5B. The be... Lire plus
    11 Commentaires
Marie a lancé une discussion
Fireplace suggestions for great room - We just renovated our house by taking down the wall between the great room and the kitchen, redoing the kitchen, and replacing all floors. T... Lire plus
1 J'aime    9 Commentaires
Marie a lancé une discussion
Island pendant spacing - I’ve attached plans for kitchen renovation. I have to determine spacing of 2 clear glass globe pendants that will go over the island, befor... Lire plus
    10 Commentaires
Marie a lancé une discussion
Dining Room Light Suggestion - I would like to change out the dining room light. Thinking black? Suggestions for changing out the light. Ceiling is 14 feet high and room i... Lire plus
    10 Commentaires