5 Discussions
marinav21 a lancé une discussion
Furnace problem? - Please help. My gas furnace is located in a special closet inside my living room and has recently been changed to a new one. I have a strang... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
marinav21 a lancé une discussion
Need quick advice on a pocket door lock, please!! - Hello! We are installing a pocket door to our bedroom in the next day or two and are in need of a good quality pocket door lock. If you kn... Lire plus
    7 Commentaires
marinav21 a lancé une discussion
Need help on exterior house paint. - I am about to paint my house exterior and lost on the best color option. My garage and entrance doors are white, fence is redwood lattice, ... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
marinav21 a lancé une discussion
What is the best exterior door and paint for a wet climate? - Hello - I need to install new exterior door and paint my house on the outside (stucco and wood siding combo). I live in a pretty foggy area... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
marinav21 a lancé une discussion
"Cracks in cement flooring in garage - what is the problem?" - I have several narrow cracks that go almost from wall to wall in the garage that seem to be getting larger for the last couple of year ( we'... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires