8 Discussions
mariopen a lancé une discussion
Medicine cabinet? - Do the drawers have dividers to hold personal hygiene items?
    Commenter
mariopen a lancé une discussion
Is there a drain to this shelf? - How does the water drain, and how easy is it to maintain? Otherwise I love the idea. I dislike having to keep my sponge and plug on the coun... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
mariopen a lancé une discussion
What is the wall finish? - I love the contrast, what is the finish?
    1 Commentaire
mariopen a lancé une discussion
Desk? - I love the desk, is it custom-made? Also do you have an idea of the dimensions?
    1 Commentaire
mariopen a lancé une discussion
How would you decorate the top shelf? - Hi all, I just installed a hanging cupboard expansion for my TV shelf. I have a bit of a dilemma now. There is a big space in the middle (cu... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
mariopen a lancé une discussion
Foundation? - What is the foundation of the gazebo and decks? Also how has the wood been treated?
    2 Commentaires
mariopen a lancé une discussion
Foundation? - What is the foundation of the gazebo and decks? Also how has the wood been treated?
    2 Commentaires
mariopen a lancé une discussion
Glass panels? - What is the approx. thickness of the glass panels?
    4 Commentaires