7 Discussions
marisol3886 a lancé une discussion
Should I go for a fire in the wall or a more traditional look? - I'm changing my old gas fire ( it's beyond ugly!). I was thinking of a clean hole in the wall look, with just a brushed metal frame around i... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
marisol3886 a lancé une discussion
Losing one bedroom - I just bought a 4 bedroom house and am thinking of making one bedroom into a walk in wardrobe with a small ensuite bathroom. Having a walk i... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
marisol3886 a lancé une discussion
ceiling lights dilema - In an open space should the living room and dining room ceiling lamps match? Or should I go for different lamps?
1 J'aime    5 Commentaires
marisol3886 a lancé une discussion
Ideas for a sun deck - The living room opens up onto a small landing with a metal railing. I would like to replace with a deck with steps going down to the garden.... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
marisol3886 a lancé une discussion
would you buy a property with protected tree? - I'm planning to buy a property that is in a protected area and has 4 big trees that block the sun. The trees are protected so cannot be cut ... Lire plus
    12 Commentaires
marisol3886 a lancé une discussion
Would it be worth extending an end of terrace house? - Would it be worth extending an end of terrace house? We are tired of looking for a suitable house to buy and are thinking of staying in our ... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
marisol3886 a lancé une discussion
Our new patio - I would like to update our patio. Any suggestions?
2 J'aime    21 Commentaires