4 Discussions
Mark C a lancé une discussion
Input on back splash project - I would like to install a back splash in my kitchen. When the counter tops were installed theres about a 6" backsplash made of the matc... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
Mark C a lancé une discussion
Not sure what plant this is - Need help identifying this grass type plant . Not sure if this is pond related . I am installing basalt columns and want something similar t... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
Mark C a lancé une discussion
Bismarckia palm dead? - Had this Bimark planted years ago looks very bad now. Before looks very pretty here. I cut off the dead leafs. It looks like a new shoo... Lire plus
    12 Commentaires
Mark C a lancé une discussion
How to backsplash my kitchen - Looking for input on how to do backsplash for my kitchen. Here are some photos. Not sure what do on the right side where the counter and cab... Lire plus
    Commenter