4 Discussions
Mark Doe a lancé une discussion
before and after photos of the Balmoral house kitchen in Mount Clemens Michigan.
    Commenter
Mark Doe a lancé une discussion
marble countertops in a kitchen..honed or pollished? - Remodeling my kitchen and love the look of marble, but due to its high likelihood that it stains I was wondering if anyone else has an opini... Lire plus
    Commenter
Mark Doe a lancé une discussion
caught between two rooms..Which 1 should I pick? - I fell in love with two bedrooms I found here on Houzz, I am half way through my redo of our master bedroom, I have started to paint one wa... Votez maintenant
    17 Commentaires    61 Votes
Mark Doe a lancé une discussion
caught between to rooms..Which 1 should I pick? - I fell in love with two bedrooms I found here on Houzz, I am half way through my redo of our master bedroom, I have started to paint one wa... Votez maintenant
    14 Commentaires    65 Votes