4 Discussions
Mark Hansen a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
Mark Hansen a lancé une discussion
The wall panel. Is it headboard, tongue & grove or custom? - I am doing a mudroom. I like the width of the groves (3" - 4") but cannot find that same look at any of the big box stores. It appears to be... Lire plus
    Commenter
Mark Hansen a lancé une discussion
The wall panel. Is it bead board, tongue and grove planks or custom? - I am doing a mudroom myself and like the wider grove board that you have. I cannot locate a bead board that has 3"- 4" wide groves. Any info... Lire plus
    Commenter
Mark Hansen a lancé une discussion
The porch looks like it has pull down screens. - I have never seen something like this. It looks like the porch posts have tracks down the side. I would be interested if you could provide a... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires