33 Discussions
Mark W a lancé une discussion
Low voltage led lights w plugin driver for garage? - I'm finishing my townhome's garage and want to improve the horrible lighting. The rub is that there is going to be a lot of storage includin... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Mark W a lancé une discussion
Will two 3/8 inch long screws in wood hold a coat hook - I have a shaker door and the middle panel is 5/8" thick. I want to put a coat hanger on it that requires two screws. Will two 3/8"... Lire plus
    9 Commentaires
Mark W a lancé une discussion
Retape one small strip of drywall? - I had to do a patch on a small section of drywall after some electric work. I got the patch perfectly smooth so there is no visible transiti... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
Mark W a lancé une discussion
Mystery scew with spinning head holding cabinet front - I have an upper corner cabinet with a spice rack that slides in and out. I need to adjust the front laterally so it makes room for new tilin... Lire plus
    7 Commentaires
Mark W a lancé une discussion
Neutralizing yellow color in bleached fir - I have some skylights that are framed by exposed fir beams. They are quite red and dark but I can get them much lighter by bleaching them. W... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
Mark W a lancé une discussion
Altering Douglas Fir beams to match White Oak floor - I have some newly exposed ceiling beams that had been painted. I'm pretty sure they're Douglas Fir. The wood has a yellowish hue and the gra... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Mark W a lancé une discussion
Quality of light from an LED bar fixture - I installed new LED cans (Nora Iolite) throughout my condo and the overall quality of the light emitted is very good. Then yesterday I insta... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Mark W a lancé une discussion
1.5mm wear layer on wirebrushed engineered hardwood? - I found a line that I really like but then noticed it was a 1.5mm wear layer. At first this put me off but then I started thinking that if I... Lire plus
1 J'aime    6 Commentaires
Mark W a lancé une discussion
What should I expect from a level 5 drywall finish? - My drywaller has completed my master bed and bath. I looked through it using a worklight at a steep angle and found some things that needed ... Lire plus
    9 Commentaires
Mark W a lancé une discussion
Paint sheen for lots of light on big walls at a steep angle - I'm doing a full remodel on my modern condo and I'm going with a warmer white. My instinct is to go with a matte finish (for some reason it ... Lire plus
    Commenter
Voir plus d'événements...