57 Discussions
Markay MD-Zone 7B a lancé une discussion
If you are looking for Tantau, older Austin or Jalbert roses… - Sweet Hilltop Rose Farm is now taking preorders for spring and they are offering many harder to find bareroot roses. I ended up ordering 4... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires
Markay MD-Zone 7B a lancé une discussion
My climbing rose dilemma - considering Rosanna or Tangerine Skies - Four years ago, I planted what I thought was an Arborose Honeymoon Climbing Rose, It turned out that I was sent the wrong rose (probably Lag... Lire plus
    10 Commentaires
Markay MD-Zone 7B a lancé une discussion
popcorn drift shift? - I’ve been growing popcorn drift for a number of years and it has always been a lovely and prolific bloomer producing roses that are a yellow... Lire plus
    14 Commentaires
Markay MD-Zone 7B a lancé une discussion
Thank you Palatine - I was walking arounf the garden realizing just how many of the roses I adore came from Palatine snd how much Palatine will be missed. In my ... Lire plus
1 J'aime    19 Commentaires
Markay MD-Zone 7B a lancé une discussion
Cathedral Bells for Moses. - Since @Moses, Pitt PA, cold W & hot-humid S, z6 asked me about this rose I thought I’d share a bush shot of it in bloom after 2 days of ... Lire plus
    12 Commentaires
Markay MD-Zone 7B a lancé une discussion
Jacques Cartier/ Marchessa Boccella - I purchased this rose own-root from Heirloom thinking it would be around 3 ft by 3 ft and tolerate a bit of light shade. Ha! This rose bloo... Lire plus
    42 Commentaires
Markay MD-Zone 7B a lancé une discussion
Tell me about your rose spreadsheets - I can’t be the only one who keeps an Excel spreadsheet (or other tracking method) for rose information. I’m curious what your tracking look... Lire plus
    23 Commentaires
Markay MD-Zone 7B a lancé une discussion
Munstead Wood BS resistance - Can I get feedback from people who grow or have grown this rose in areas with significant blackspot pressure. Is is a blackspot resistant r... Lire plus
    17 Commentaires
Markay MD-Zone 7B a lancé une discussion
Planting in dry shade (understory planting) - My front yard has Eastern exposure and several very large trees including a cedar, a huge holly tree that is limbed up (anything that is low... Lire plus
    31 Commentaires
Markay MD-Zone 7B a lancé une discussion
National Red Rose Day! - In observance of National Red Rose Day, please share pics of your favorite reds! Rosemantic Red Our Anniversary
    31 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...