6 Discussions
marlene_s a lancé une discussion
Where can I buy the brackets holding the clothing rod? - We want to install a rod to hang wet items but traditional mechanisms would require the bracket installed on our window frame. The brackets... Lire plus
1 J'aime    2 Commentaires
marlene_s a lancé une discussion
So many great ideas in here. - You must be very good. I wish I lived nearby!! Kudos to you!
    Commenter
marlene_s a lancé une discussion
No question, just a comment - To the homeowners: Your home is completely wonderful - so thoughtful and personalized. I hope you enjoy it for many years.
    Commenter
marlene_s a lancé une discussion
Not a question, just a comment - Eunice, I love your home. You've got great taste and there are lots of clever ideas that I shall borrow. I hope you enjoy your place! Thank... Lire plus
1 J'aime    Commenter
marlene_s a lancé une discussion
No question - just a comment. - Alison, your house is magical. I just loved every single room. I hope you and your family enjoy it for a long time.
3 J'aime    3 Commentaires
marlene_s a lancé une discussion
3 J'aime    Commenter