88 Discussions
marth4 a lancé une discussion
Fascia/Gutter Questions - Hello! I would appreciate some input. The seams seem very prominent and not right. Also told that the edge of the gutter fascia needs to b... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
marth4 a lancé une discussion
New Fascia Installed - Hi friends! can someone tell me if this is acceptable? The seams don't look right to me. thank you!
    1 Commentaire
marth4 a lancé une discussion
Soft white gutters and trim - Does anyone have the name of soft white gutters and trim that have been used? I don't want stark white and see pictures of what I like but c... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
marth4 a lancé une discussion
Gutter and trim color help! - Hi friends! can someone lead me in the right direction? which aluminum color would look best with brick? thank you!
    10 Commentaires
marth4 a lancé une discussion
Gutter/trim color and Window Color - Hello! Beautiful work! Would you be able to tell me the window color and trim color used. Perfect compliment to the brick!
    Commenter
marth4 a lancé une discussion
Rug in Studio Mcgee Remodel - Hi Friends! I'm hoping someone can recognize the rug used in the room remodel. I would appreciate the help! Thank you!
    5 Commentaires
marth4 a lancé une discussion
Brick color and exterior Paint - Hi Houzz Friends! I have a commercial property that needs some care. Does anyone know the color of this brick? Also, any ideas on coordinat... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
marth4 a lancé une discussion
Chandelier Size Over Table! - Designers I need help! I NEED to order a chandelier and cannot make up my mind. The ones I love I'm worried are not the correct sizing. I w... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
marth4 a lancé une discussion
What size knobs for cabinet doors??? - Hi everyone!! I need to pick out knobs for our kitchen cabinet doors. I will be using pulls for the drawers. Is there a knob size rule? hei... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
marth4 a lancé une discussion
why am I stressing on door handles?!?!? - Hi everyone!! Remodel in progress....transitional style home. Help me pick a door handle!!! Thanks!
    11 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...