9 Discussions
Marta Nason a lancé une discussion
need help with rug creeping - I bought an indoor outdoor rug (NuLOOM alexa) to go over my carpet in my living room. I put a non-slip pad under it when I installed it and... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Marta Nason a lancé une discussion
need help with paint color for kitchen, nook and window treatment. - kitchen and adjoining room are small and entire downstairs area is choppy and small so I have always kept the walls off-white/yellow to give... Lire plus
    15 Commentaires
Marta Nason a lancé une discussion
need help changing chain for kitchen chandelier - satin nickel finish - I am looking for chain to match satin nickel of pulls and nobs in kitchen. the existing chain is too dark and doesn't compliment the light ... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Marta Nason a lancé une discussion
need chandelier chain in satin nickel finish - rectangular links, link size about 1.25" x .6"
    1 Commentaire
Marta Nason a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
Marta Nason a lancé une discussion
kitchen backsplash - Very small kitchen, cream cabinets, saltilo tile floors, elegant granite counters, had planned on tumbled travertine for backsplash but now... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Marta Nason a lancé une discussion
need help for hanging pendant lights in kitchen - determine at what height to hang 2 pendants over the penninsula. 8ft ceilings, penn is 76", cab. door needs 15" to open; light 8... Lire plus
    7 Commentaires
Marta Nason a lancé une discussion
Kitchen Floorkitchen - Need advice on matching existing super saltillo tile with new super saltillo tile? The existing tile is around 25 years old... Is there a t... Lire plus
    9 Commentaires
Marta Nason a lancé une discussion
    1 Commentaire