6 Discussions
Mary Forgey a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
Mary Forgey a lancé une discussion
Can this come with a right hand drain - I have a situation where I am needing a surface mount right hand drain sink? Can this sink be done with a right hand drain?
    1 Commentaire
Mary Forgey a lancé une discussion
    3 Commentaires
Mary Forgey a lancé une discussion
Can this be mounted as a drop in? - I need a sink about this size for my island.
    2 Commentaires
Mary Forgey a lancé une discussion
I asked if this can be surface mounted. I really need to know. - It is perfect for my kitchen but I can not under mount.
    1 Commentaire
Mary Forgey a lancé une discussion
Could this sink be surface mounted or do you have one that can be? - This sink is perfect to replace a sink on my island but I am limited to surface mount and the sink can be no more than 16" X 22.75"
    Commenter