4 Discussions
maseeterlin a lancé une discussion
Help!! No idea what were doing with basement - We can't change the carpet or rip down walls but we can paint and everything else!!
    2 Commentaires
maseeterlin a lancé une discussion
Help!!!! No idea what to do with basement - We can't change the floor carpeting but we can change everything else
    1 Commentaire
maseeterlin a lancé une discussion
Screened in Patio ideas - I was wondering if anyone had any design Ideas for this screened in patio room, it's used in the summer and I was thinking we might add a pr... Lire plus
    17 Commentaires
maseeterlin a lancé une discussion
HELP. I honestly have no idea what I'm doing with my basement. - I have a small basement with large windows and my husband brought home two terrible couches and a television stand that matches nothing thin... Lire plus
    14 Commentaires