21 Discussions
massagerocks a lancé une discussion
board and batten accent wall - I’m thinking of adding board and batten accent wall to my long living room/ foyer wall. The living room portion is 16’. Then a hallway ope... Votez maintenant
1 J'aime    32 Commentaires    4 Votes
massagerocks a lancé une discussion
Help with wall art choices for over my sofa - I'm in need of help choosing art for over my sofa. This is a new build and I'm surrounded by blank walls and indecision. I picked a few I ... Lire plus
    7 Commentaires
massagerocks a lancé une discussion
installing beadboard against bullnose tile? - I would like to put a beadboard panel on a wall in my laundry room. It has a 1/2" bullnose tile floor board trim. The beadboard is 3/... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
massagerocks a lancé une discussion
powder room mirror size? - I have a 28 inch round mirror I'd like to use above my sink in the powder room. The pedastal sink square and 24 inches. The sink sits betwe... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
massagerocks a lancé une discussion
Backsplash design placement question - Our builder is near ready to install the backsplash in our new build kitchen. The countertops were just installed. We will have a chimney ... Lire plus
    10 Commentaires
massagerocks a lancé une discussion
help with exterior shutter and front door colors - We are building a new home and need to choose the shutter and front door colors. The shutters are going on the 2 brick portions. The porch ... Lire plus
    22 Commentaires
massagerocks a lancé une discussion
Vanity light backplate and shade- does the shape matter? - Our bathroom vantiy will have rectangular sinks. I'm considering either of these 2 lights. Would either work, or should I go with one that... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
massagerocks a lancé une discussion
help needed with kitchen cab hardware color - My new build kitchen will have white uppers and stained lowers in a basalt color (brown/gray). The kitchen person does not like brushed nic... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
massagerocks a lancé une discussion
schoolhouse pendants - Do these I found on Houzz appear to be good quality? I originally saw the Rose City pendant from Rejuvenation, but it costs more than doubl... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
massagerocks a lancé une discussion
Help me see my kitchen...lighting help needed - I need help choosing a style for the pendants over my kitchen island. I love the open lantern style but am concerned if they provide enough ... Lire plus
    16 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...