8 Discussions
matt61 a lancé une discussion
SEARCHING ON HOUZZ - HAS ANYONE NOTICED THAT SINCE THEY CHANGED THE FORMAT, THE SEARCHES ALWAYS COME UP WRONG. iT'S HARD TO FIND PRODUCTS ANS PICTURES THAT FI... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
matt61 a lancé une discussion
1 J'aime    4 Commentaires
matt61 a lancé une discussion
color of paint - what brand and color are the walls, love it
1 J'aime    Commenter
matt61 a lancé une discussion
color of walls - Hi I have been looking for a pink . I want it for my new sun room. What color and brand is this? Thanks!
    Commenter
matt61 a lancé une discussion
new addition room basebourd heat or radiators - Hi I'm adding an addition. lots of windows , wide molding. Should put in basebourd heat or radiators. We currently have hot water radia... Lire plus
1 J'aime    3 Commentaires
matt61 a lancé une discussion
wherae can i get the radiator cover? - where can I get the radiator cover?
    2 Commentaires
matt61 a lancé une discussion
ceiling height french door and transom - Hi Could you please help me , I have 9 foot celings . I would like to add a french door with a transom above. I have read and received v... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
matt61 a lancé une discussion
ceiling - would you please tell me if these are 9 or 10 foot ceilings
    1 Commentaire