4 Discussions
Matt Lyons a lancé une discussion
Tomatoes dying back - Good morning everyone, I have been having some issues with my tomatoes, the leaves are turning yellow from the outside in and than within a ... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Matt Lyons a lancé une discussion
Tomatoes dying back - Good morning everyone, I have been having some issues with my tomatoes, the leaves are turning yellow from the outside in and than within a ... Lire plus
    9 Commentaires
Matt Lyons a lancé une discussion
Yellow/ browning of leafs - Some of my tomatoe plants are starting to look a little funky. Hear in central Oklahoma we have had a lot of rain. I am unsure if this is an... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Matt Lyons a lancé une discussion
Oklahoma raised beds - Hi everyone, I recently made a raised bed that in intend to used as a vegetable garden. I am looking into filling it but am not to sure as... Lire plus
1 J'aime    51 Commentaires