7 Discussions
mattwit a lancé une discussion
Basement Waterproofing Question - My wife and I are just doing some repairs for our home and would love to hear your personal experience. How long does a interior basement w... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
mattwit a lancé une discussion
Is there a waiting list for remodeling generally? - Hey guys, So my wife and I are planning to get our bathroom remodeled FIRST. Do contractors generally have a set amount of clients they ca... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
mattwit a lancé une discussion
Did you know which basement waterproof project needed to be done? - Due to all the snow recently, I've noticed my basement has a serious leak issue! Did you know if it needed to be an interior or exterior jo... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
mattwit a lancé une discussion
What services do home remodeling contractors prefer doing the most? - My wife is looking at doing a full home remodeling project and wants to do room by room. Since I’ve never done this before, if a contractor ... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
mattwit a lancé une discussion
How long did your kitchen remodeling take? - I've been consistently looking for remodeling companies for my home. I was just curious, all of these websites say something different, but ... Lire plus
    15 Commentaires
mattwit a lancé une discussion
What do you look for in a kitchen remodeling contractor? - There are so many out there that offer similar services or “one up” one another but not by much. I’m curious to what you look for in a cont... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
mattwit a lancé une discussion
What made you decide to get your kitchen remodeled? - There is of course the idea of making it look nicer. But there is always a true "pain" that makes you want to get it remodeled. ... Lire plus
    8 Commentaires