13 Discussions
K P a lancé une discussion
I’m wanting to paint my ‘blah’ concrete patio. - Do I need special paints and sealer? Planning to use a stencil. Any suggestions?
    2 Commentaires
K P a lancé une discussion
I love this kitchen... - But I want to know how to stock my coffee bar so my guests want for nothing. Thank you.
    Commenter
K P a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
K P a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
K P a lancé une discussion
Dark foyer - Our new home has a very small, dark foyer. (There is a ceiling light.) Any suggestions on paint selection...the entire house is a blah light... Lire plus
1 J'aime    6 Commentaires
K P a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
K P a lancé une discussion
Repurpose large mirrors. - I have 2 very large mirrors in my dining room. I need to keep them. Living in the middle condo, we have no side window, only at front(kitche... Lire plus
    10 Commentaires
K P a lancé une discussion
Ornate gold mirrors - I'm trying for a new look. Tired of the gold ornate. Any suggestions how to change them. I need them in the same location, they brighten ... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
K P a lancé une discussion
Not a question. - I love your style. You gave me some great ideas. Thanks
1 J'aime    Commenter
Voir plus d'événements...