8 Discussions
maxibella a lancé une discussion
Lights over island - Can you tell me the manufacturer of the lights over the island?
1 J'aime    2 Commentaires
maxibella a lancé une discussion
Light fixture - Where can I find this light?
    Commenter
maxibella a lancé une discussion
Wall colors - What are the colors?
    Commenter
maxibella a lancé une discussion
Loungers - Where are they from?
    1 Commentaire
maxibella a lancé une discussion
Wall color - What brand and color is on the wall?
1 J'aime    2 Commentaires
maxibella a lancé une discussion
Stools - Where are the stools from?
    1 Commentaire
maxibella a lancé une discussion
Family room layout - I'm in the process in redesigning my family room. It's is open to our kitchen and an eat in area. I have a wall with 3 tall (84") windows, a... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
maxibella a lancé une discussion
What is the color on the wall? - What is the color on the wall?
    1 Commentaire