5 Discussions
May Bugaring a lancé une discussion
Size of this bathroom? - Could you please give the Lenght and width of this bathrrom design? Thanks.
    1 Commentaire
May Bugaring a lancé une discussion
What to choose - Hello Everyone! I confused in how to re lay-out my bathroom with the following details: Size: W-140cm L-200cm The door is on the rightmost s... Votez maintenant
    1 Commentaire    13 Votes
May Bugaring a lancé une discussion
Bathroom Design-Confused - Hello Everyone! I confused in how to re lay-out my bathroom with the following details: Size: W-140cm L-200cm The door is on the rightmost s... Lire plus
    Commenter
May Bugaring a lancé une discussion
I really need help in My small Bathroom space - Hello Everyone! I confused in how to re lay-out my bathroom with the following details: Size: W-140cm L-200cm The door is on the rightmos... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires
May Bugaring a lancé une discussion
Side Garden - How would I improve this. It's part of the house that has practically no sunshine. Help!
    5 Commentaires