4 Discussions
May Hindmarsh a lancé une discussion
Help with Family Room! - I need help and suggestions since I am redoing our family room. We recently added a fireplace and I want some new furniture now- but can't d... Lire plus
    21 Commentaires
May Hindmarsh a lancé une discussion
Furniture dilemma in Fam Room - I need help and suggestions since I am redoing our family room. We recently added a fireplace and I want to buy some new couches, or section... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
May Hindmarsh a lancé une discussion
Furniture dilemma in Fam Room - I need help and suggestions since I am redoing our family room. We recently added a fireplace and I want to buy some new couches, or section... Lire plus
1 J'aime    3 Commentaires
May Hindmarsh a lancé une discussion
Furniture dilemma in Fam Room - I need help and suggestions since I am redoing our family room. We recently added a fireplace and I want to buy some new couches, or section... Lire plus
    11 Commentaires