12 Discussions
Maya Cooper a lancé une discussion
beautiful tile. where might I find that? - beautiful tile. where might I find that? overall very nicely done. good job!
    3 Commentaires
Maya Cooper a lancé une discussion
oohhh love the backsplash tiles - Do you have more info on the brand and color name?
6 J'aime    4 Commentaires
Maya Cooper a lancé une discussion
beautiful walls - Very soothing space. Can you tell me what material the walls are?
    Commenter
Maya Cooper a lancé une discussion
I love the color of the wood! - Can you share the stain info? It’s beautiful.
6 J'aime    15 Commentaires
Maya Cooper a lancé une discussion
wow I love the wall - What material is that?
1 J'aime    Commenter
Maya Cooper a lancé une discussion
Such a beautiful cabinet color! - Can you share what it is?
    1 Commentaire
Maya Cooper a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
Maya Cooper a lancé une discussion
can you share the tile name? - They look like large tiles, is that true?
    1 Commentaire
Maya Cooper a lancé une discussion
beautiful backsplash - ooohhh that backsplash ... what material is it? tile? I would love to know.
    2 Commentaires
Maya Cooper a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
Voir plus d'événements...