7 Discussions
mbbrown a lancé une discussion
Advice on paint color for an eclectic living room. - Hello, I would like to repaint my living room which has a mix of traditional and antique decor with many antique family photos and other art... Lire plus
1 J'aime    14 Commentaires
mbbrown a lancé une discussion
Can this screen be used outdoors - Is this screen rain and wind resistant
    1 Commentaire
mbbrown a lancé une discussion
Help with Kitchen Flooring - Hello, I would like to replace the floor in my kitchen. When we renovated our kitchen we selected vinyl flooring. I would like to upgrade to... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
mbbrown a lancé une discussion
house/ shutter/ roof/ colors - I am think about changing the colors of my house. I am thinking of black shutters with dark grey roof and existing blue exterior. Do you th... Lire plus
    38 Commentaires
mbbrown a lancé une discussion
Cubside Appeal please - Here is a photo of the front of my house. I plan to remove all the bushes and would like to replace them with drawf nandina as well as the N... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
mbbrown a lancé une discussion
Landscaping Advice - Does anyone know of a company that will create a simple landscape plan if I provide the photograph. I know there are programs out there, how... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
mbbrown a lancé une discussion
How can I make a living room inviting and cozy without making it look like a den. I would like to replace the sofa and chairs. Any ideas? Wo... Lire plus
    18 Commentaires