30 Discussions
mbvv a lancé une discussion
Shelves - Are these glass shelves? What is that lighting? Looks awesome!
    1 Commentaire
mbvv a lancé une discussion
Brizo Articulating faucet with Luxe gold Knurled handle - Has anyone had any success matching the luxe gold handle to knurled cabine kitchen hardware? I know ther is plenty of knurled harware out t... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
mbvv a lancé une discussion
Flooring - Is this CorTech Treasure Pine Vinyl flooring?
    Commenter
mbvv a lancé une discussion
fish cabinetry hardware - The fish handles are great! Source please? Thank you
    Commenter
mbvv a lancé une discussion
Roof mount - The roof mount in both pictures appears different. I want to mount it on a pitched roof. The first picture looks like it was designed for a ... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
mbvv a lancé une discussion
Accessories - Beautful room! Love the branch accessories on either side of the fireplace. Were these purchased? If so, where? Thank you
    1 Commentaire
mbvv a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
mbvv a lancé une discussion
    1 Commentaire
mbvv a lancé une discussion
What is the width of the bookcase on the side? - I have a 44 inch wide bookcase and I want to put two doors under it. I think they may look too big but if I knew the width of your bookcase ... Lire plus
    Commenter
Voir plus d'événements...