9 Discussions
M Bailey a lancé une discussion
Where can I find a brass fireplace fender? - I would like a fender without pediments.
    Commenter
M Bailey a lancé une discussion
I lost a photo before I could file it. a - The living room had a mantel from the Civil War era with a mirror above it. There were framed pictures and sconces on both sides of the fir... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires
M Bailey a lancé une discussion
Where can I find a house plan like this? - This is the perfect back side of a house that would be ideal for the hilltop view . I would love to see the rest of this house and perhaps,... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
M Bailey a lancé une discussion
Adjustable table - If the height is 48 inches, what is the other height?
    3 Commentaires
M Bailey a lancé une discussion
Please clarify dimensions of the 13" and 14" lamps. - The dimensions listed for the 13" lamp shade show W11" ( which I assume is the top diameter), D 13" ( Which I assume is the bottom diameter)... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
M Bailey a lancé une discussion
    2 Commentaires
M Bailey a lancé une discussion
Making up this bed - Is it necessary to tuck in the bottom and sides of the covers when making this bed? Can a bed skirt be used?
    1 Commentaire
M Bailey a lancé une discussion
I need help placing the television. - After a recent flood, I am taking advantage of this time to remodel. I want to move a medium sized flat screen tv from a wall used for traf... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
M Bailey a lancé une discussion
Need help with cabinet color in kitchen - We have a 37 year old home. The gallery style kitchen is illuminated by a ceiling fixture and a window at the end of the room which is the b... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires