13 Discussions
mcgeee a lancé une discussion
outdoor kitchen using commercial grade kitchen stainless - We have recently built a great covered outdoor deck 25 by 14 ish . very well integrated with our Kitchen dining room. Waterfront property. I... Lire plus
    8 Commentaires
mcgeee a lancé une discussion
Want some real life experience with frameless glass railings ? - have a new gorgeous covered deck with gorgeous water views . deck will have table and chairs etc. now thinking of frameless glass so we... Lire plus
1 J'aime    2 Commentaires
mcgeee a lancé une discussion
Is hard water and marble a bad combo - I’ve had almost convinced myself on marble etching and all as i love a slab of local BC canada marble. ( i’ll post it). but i kind of forgo... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
mcgeee a lancé une discussion
Please help me kitchen Layout Oceanfront cabin / photos added - We are Renovating 1200 sq foot Oceanfront Cabin on on a small BC island. Waterviews in 2 directions. . cabin is a pan-abode, a kit log home... Lire plus
    25 Commentaires
mcgeee a lancé une discussion
Layout help for Kitchen/ ,waterfront cabin renovations advice. - Renovating 1200 sq foot Waterfront Cabin on gorgeous property on a point so waterfront on 3 sides. . cabin is a pan-abode, a kit log home fr... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
mcgeee a lancé une discussion
Help with Granite called rocky white? for counters, good / bad? - I am interested in a granite called Rocky White. Cannot find same name used by other suppliers. Is it called something else? See photos. ... Lire plus
    34 Commentaires
mcgeee a lancé une discussion
    1 Commentaire
mcgeee a lancé une discussion
Living room in Recreational Cabin design - Wondering if anyone wants to comment on this proposed arrangement of sectional ( see floorplan) for this living room in a waterfront cabin. ... Lire plus
1 J'aime    12 Commentaires
mcgeee a lancé une discussion
Who is the artist that did the great scupture!! - I love the color and innovation in this garde. Not sure I understand ' 'conservation grass' but then I live in a wet climate ( and have no ... Lire plus
1 J'aime    4 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...