4 Discussions
Marv a lancé une discussion
Front yard landscape help - We just removed two overgrown bushes, one on each side of the entry, and now we have a blank canvas to work with. The main challenge is that... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Marv a lancé une discussion
Front yard - what to do? - Now that the sidewalk is in, what should I do for plants in front of the house? It faces north and is primarily shaded. I'm hoping for somet... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
Marv a lancé une discussion
Help me choose a front entrance light - My house came with the tiniest front entrance light. There's plenty of real estate above the front door so I'm looking for something bigger ... Lire plus
    35 Commentaires
Marv a lancé une discussion
Need ideas for converting basement garage and backyard - My garage is basement level at the back of the house. The driveway starts slopes down at the side of the house, makes a turn, and then slop... Lire plus
    9 Commentaires