4 Discussions
Art McKellar a lancé une discussion
Help me find the vainity lights for my bathrooms, please - We are building a new home and construction is almost complete. The last items I am looking for are the vanity lights for the bathroom. I w... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
Art McKellar a lancé une discussion
Fireplace surround material - What is the surround material for the fireplace? Is it a hardi board product?
    Commenter
Art McKellar a lancé une discussion
Just want to say thanks. - Mark, I enjoy viewing the projects that you post to Houzz. Just wanted to say thanks for taking the time and effort to answer everyone's qu... Lire plus
1 J'aime    1 Commentaire
Art McKellar a lancé une discussion
Flooring materials ? - What is the material used for the floors in the kitchen/dining/great room? Also, in the bathrooms, is the flooring faux wood tiles or lamina... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires