8 Discussions
mcorye91 a lancé une discussion
3 J'aime    Commenter
mcorye91 a lancé une discussion
Who is the cabinetry by? - Is the cabinetry unit and middle jewelry piece by the same company? Or did you get them and the pulls desperately and paint all the same co... Lire plus
    Commenter
mcorye91 a lancé une discussion
Where did you get the kitchen cabinets? - Did they originally come with gold handles or did you choose those after choosing the cabinets? If so where are the handles from? Thank you!
    1 Commentaire
mcorye91 a lancé une discussion
Can you upload more photos of the entrance/stairs? - I would like to see more photos of the grand entrance from different angles do you think it is possible? Thank you
    Commenter
mcorye91 a lancé une discussion
What is the paint color?? - It's so nice is its a chocolate brown right?
    Commenter
mcorye91 a lancé une discussion
Hi I Love the cabinetry - Do you mind if I ask the brand and color? Such a lovely blue
    1 Commentaire
mcorye91 a lancé une discussion
    3 Commentaires
mcorye91 a lancé une discussion
What brand is the stove top? - I love the stove top the gold is different I really want this
    2 Commentaires