29 Discussions
Lou Ann McCutcheon a lancé une discussion
Vintage Western bar - Is this a Reproduction or Vintage bar? Hybrid?
    Commenter
Lou Ann McCutcheon a lancé une discussion
Tile - Love it! Can you share the name and source?
    1 Commentaire
Lou Ann McCutcheon a lancé une discussion
How wide is the Island? - Beautiful kitchen!
    4 Commentaires
Lou Ann McCutcheon a lancé une discussion
Chair - Can you share the source?
    1 Commentaire
Lou Ann McCutcheon a lancé une discussion
Beautiful flooring - Where can I find this? Vintage?
    Commenter
Lou Ann McCutcheon a lancé une discussion
Lighting over table - I also love the table Pendant. What is the make or is it vintage?
    Commenter
Lou Ann McCutcheon a lancé une discussion
Island Pendants - What brand? They are lovely.
    Commenter
Lou Ann McCutcheon a lancé une discussion
exposed rafter tails - I am wondering about ventilating the second story with exposed rafter tails. I am trying to match my new garage to my 1909 bungalow and am t... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Lou Ann McCutcheon a lancé une discussion
obscure kitchen cabinet glass - Need something that truly obscures but is traditional and classy looking :)
    16 Commentaires
Lou Ann McCutcheon a lancé une discussion
banquette - What are the dimensions of this banquette?
    Commenter
Voir plus d'événements...