4 Discussions
Jennifer Thomson a lancé une discussion
Delete or merge duplicate posts? - How do I merge two posts, one said it couldn't post so I made the other, then first one post?? What now?
    1 Commentaire
Jennifer Thomson a lancé une discussion
Backsplash, keep changing my mind - My new hood went up today, not finalized yet but now I need to decide on a backsplash. My original plan was a crackle subway with colored g... Lire plus
    8 Commentaires
Jennifer Thomson a lancé une discussion
Backsplash, keep changing my mind - My new hood went up today, not finalized yet but now I need to decide on a backsplash. My original plan was a crackle subway with colored g... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
Jennifer Thomson a lancé une discussion
Perfect paint color? - My new house haste a gold color on walls that looks fine in some rooms and horrible in others, and at different times of day. I can't affor... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires