25 Discussions
mdnotdr a lancé une discussion
Measurements for the actual box? - How high are the sides of the box measured from the bottom of the box? This might be exactly what I need!
    3 Commentaires
mdnotdr a lancé une discussion
Where did you get the rug? - Charming is the perfect description. I love that rug you picked...can you tell me where you got it? If it's a one of a kind maybe I can find... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
mdnotdr a lancé une discussion
Love this flooring... - can you tell me what kind of wood and finish it is? I'm ready to pick flooring for my lvrm, dngrm, kitchen and pantry and would love to see ... Lire plus
1 J'aime    Commenter
mdnotdr a lancé une discussion
Method of shipping - Is this shipped via USPS or FedEx or UPS? If USPS can it go to a PO Box? Thanks for your help. Michaele Scott
    2 Commentaires
mdnotdr a lancé une discussion
Lovely window treatment! - Could you tell me where the sheer curtains are from...lovely. Thanks!
    Commenter
mdnotdr a lancé une discussion
Painting on the left? - Would love to know the name of the artist who did the painting of the two figures (on the left of photo). Thanks!
    2 Commentaires
mdnotdr a lancé une discussion
Beautiful room & floors I could kiss... - I know I'm late to the discussion but wanted to say how beautiful this is. Could you tell me about the floors? Solid or engineered? Type of ... Lire plus
    Commenter
mdnotdr a lancé une discussion
Ah, the rug! - Beautiful, vibrant rug.
    2 Commentaires
mdnotdr a lancé une discussion
Lovely room... - I really like the arrangement on the ledge. Could you tell me where you got the raven picture?
    2 Commentaires
mdnotdr a lancé une discussion
Lovely room... - This is such a warm inviting space. So many nice touches. Kudos to you and your client!
    2 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...