33 Discussions
mea5 a lancé une discussion
Need advice on 1 or 2 tree removal and what do do with that bed - Have 2 evergreen trees, one in very bad shape and will be removed. I’d like to keep the healthier one. Question is will it look funny with... Lire plus
    8 Commentaires
mea5 a lancé une discussion
need design ideas for this wall! - Older home undergoing remodel, looking for ideas on adding some interest to this wall in my friends kitchen.
    2 Commentaires
mea5 a lancé une discussion
Repair and seal this table?? - My Daughter found this table on FB market place. Works great in their small Boston Apartment, however clearly not wood, nor does it appear ... Lire plus
    Commenter
mea5 a lancé une discussion
Art or no Art over stone fireplace? - Looking for opinions if I should place art over tall stone fireplace. Room will eventually have wood floors, so don’t let that deter you. (... Lire plus
1 J'aime    19 Commentaires
mea5 a lancé une discussion
Two sickly evergreen trees- replacement ideas please - I need ideas of what to do with this area in my front yard. Trees have needle cast- one has other issues as well and definitely needs to go.... Lire plus
    Commenter
mea5 a lancé une discussion
HELP tile is in not grouted yet. Is the pattern too dark? - Gosh, after thinking I picked the perfect tile, I am now wondering if it’s too much contrast against the surrounding tile. Looking for ex... Lire plus
1 J'aime    50 Commentaires
mea5 a lancé une discussion
Your help in choosing MB finishes for claw feet and mirrors and sconce - Would love some advice! Finalizing decisions for master bath remodel. We are doing cast iron clawfoot tub and wondering if I do stainless p... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
mea5 a lancé une discussion
Woven blind help please!! - I love the look of woven blinds that are hung inside the frame. Blind guy came by and said that my windows were not deep enough. Someone ple... Lire plus
    10 Commentaires
mea5 a lancé une discussion
How to enhance casement over these two adjoining rooms. - I have very high ceilings and want to add some trim work over the two large entries in to my dining room and sitting room. Any suggestions o... Lire plus
    9 Commentaires
mea5 a lancé une discussion
Help me pick a tile, please:) - Which one would you pick?? 1. Far left 2. Middle 3. Right Also I love the gold fixtures such as lighting and knobs? Thinking it can break up... Lire plus
    11 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...