13 Discussions
meg515 a lancé une discussion
Entry Table Dimensions - Can someone please help me confirm the dimensions for a custom console table I am purchasing for this space? The wall in my entry is 242” ... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
meg515 a lancé une discussion
Need Help with Entry Decor - I am not happy with my entry. I never know what to put on this table. I must have rearranged things like 30 times and then I got annoyed and... Lire plus
    7 Commentaires
meg515 a lancé une discussion
Hallway Decorating for $400 - Wanted to share photos of my hallway. Everything was bought either on clearance or was thrifted. The lamps were purchased for $5 each at Goo... Lire plus
11 J'aime    17 Commentaires
meg515 a lancé une discussion
My Living Room is Blah -Please Help - Below is my living room. I am looking for ideas on: 1. Drapes colors/pattern 2. Colors for artwork 3. End tables and lamps I feel stuck wit... Lire plus
    21 Commentaires
meg515 a lancé une discussion
Too Much Wood in Office Needs Excitement and Color! - My office looks horrific right now but I don't know what to do. There is WAY too much brown wood in here. The bookshelves and desk has to st... Lire plus
1 J'aime    23 Commentaires
meg515 a lancé une discussion
What do you think of my living room so far? - I know I need accents in this room but it took me forever just to settle on this rug. The painting has not been hung up yet. Thoughts? Co... Lire plus
1 J'aime    15 Commentaires
meg515 a lancé une discussion
Please Help to Match Rug and Curtains with Furniture - We have been in our house for 3 months and I finally got some curtains. They are 100% linen in a natural color. Do you think they match with... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
meg515 a lancé une discussion
Need Advice on a Rug - We are waiting for our new furniture to arrive, and I am struggling to find a rug that won't contrast too much with these fabrics. The print... Lire plus
    20 Commentaires
meg515 a lancé une discussion
Ceiling color? - Can you share the color on the ceiling? Thank you!
    1 Commentaire
meg515 a lancé une discussion
Hardwood Flooring Dilemma - We are building a nice 3200 sq ft home on a 12 acre mini farm. With kids, dogs and the inevitable tracking of dirt into the house, my husban... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...