8 Discussions
megankc a lancé une discussion
Patio - exposed aggregate or sand finish concrete? - Hi there - I have to decide on the kind of finish I want for my new back patio and can't make up my mind. Any advice?? Here's some pix of ... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
megankc a lancé une discussion
Granite or backsplash first? - Hey there - I have to start picking out my granite, tile etc for a brand new kitchen. Do you guys recommend picking the countertop first (I ... Lire plus
1 J'aime    12 Commentaires
megankc a lancé une discussion
Island wood? - What type of wood is the island?
    1 Commentaire
megankc a lancé une discussion
Cabinet sizes? - Love these! How tall/wide are they? And is this a 9 foot ceiling?
1 J'aime    Commenter
megankc a lancé une discussion
Cabinet height and width? - Can you please tell me the size of these cabinets? I have a 9 foot kitchen and figuring out the cabinet design is more difficult than expect... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
megankc a lancé une discussion
"Pure View" screens? - Anyone have an opinion as to whether or not the Pure View screens are worth the costs? Just ordered all my windows and doors for my kitchen ... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
megankc a lancé une discussion
Kitchen remodel advice! First timer! - So here are the plans for my kitchen remodel. I like the plan but there are a couple of areas that I am not sure about. One may sound silly,... Lire plus
    17 Commentaires
megankc a lancé une discussion
Remodeling my kitchen - What kind of granite is this?
    Commenter