9 Discussions
Melanie a lancé une discussion
looking for ideas for reupholstering! - I just bought a his and hers chair that I had planned on refinishing. I was thinking a glossy black paint for the wood and a patterned fabri... Lire plus
    19 Commentaires
Melanie a lancé une discussion
So we just put in a new kitchen... - And I love it. As we are still putting in the final details we realized we are unsure as to how much backsplash we should do. We are plannin... Lire plus
    12 Commentaires
Melanie a lancé une discussion
Satin or gloss? - I just put in cork flooring and am going to seal it with polyurethane. Do I use satin or semi gloss?
    3 Commentaires
Melanie a lancé une discussion
Satin or semi gloss - I just put in a cork floor and am going to finish it with polyurethane. What should I do satin or semi gloss?
    1 Commentaire
Melanie a lancé une discussion
Sinks - Can you undermount a sink on a laminate counter? If so what are pros and cons
    3 Commentaires
Melanie a lancé une discussion
Kitchen help - Thinking about using pewter hardware with natural maple cabinets white counter tops and dark flooring. Going for traditional kitchen look. W... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Melanie a lancé une discussion
Kitchen help - Looking for hardware ideas for natural maple raised panel cabinetry with white speckled counters and dark tile flooring. The kitchen is a sm... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Melanie a lancé une discussion
kitchen help! - what type of hardware should I use with raised panel natural maple cabinetry. It will have white speckled counters and dark tile flooring. T... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Melanie a lancé une discussion
Kitchen hardware - We are putting in new natural maple cabinetry and my husband and I are at odds for hardware. The counter is going to be a white with speckle... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires