107 Discussions
melh22 a lancé une discussion
Chandelier? - I'm looking for something like this for my entry. could you tell me where this chandelier is from please? Thanks!
    1 Commentaire
melh22 a lancé une discussion
Master Bathroom Paint: Pretty Sage or Dog Vomit Green. You decide? - Hey Ya'll- I just decided to repaint the master bath. It was originally an very dated salmony color which I could not wait to get rid of. I ... Lire plus
1 J'aime    14 Commentaires
melh22 a lancé une discussion
Grout Color? - Hi- i have similar coloring in my kitchen (although this kitchen is beyond gorgeous compared to mine...haha). Regardless, I just put up crea... Lire plus
1 J'aime    Commenter
melh22 a lancé une discussion
Element colors? - Hi! I love the colors used in this kitchen. If your still have information avIlable, could yiu please tell me the wall paint brand/color as ... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
melh22 a lancé une discussion
Grout color? - does anyone know the grout color used here? Thanks!
    Commenter
melh22 a lancé une discussion
Grout color? - Hi- what grout color was used here? thanks!
    1 Commentaire
melh22 a lancé une discussion
Backsplash? - Hi- this kitchen is beautiful! Could you tell me what stone used here and is the grout line wider than most typical installations? Thanks.
    1 Commentaire
melh22 a lancé une discussion
Floor? - This bathroom is beautiful. Please tell me what the floor brand and color used here was? Thanks!
    1 Commentaire
melh22 a lancé une discussion
Corbel type things? - Hi- Could you tell me what the corbel type things are called that are used under the cabinet to the right? I am looking to do a tile backspl... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
melh22 a lancé une discussion
Backsplash tile? - Hi- Love this look! could you please tell me the backsplash tile and grout used here?
    3 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...