4 Discussions
mem2014 a lancé une discussion
Size/Shape of chandelier vs. dining table - I've been pouring through Houzz and threads about chandeliers as I look for a new one for my Farmhouse Dining Room redo. It seems everythi... Lire plus
    11 Commentaires
mem2014 a lancé une discussion
Help with Farmhouse Dining Room - After years of working on the "bones" of a 1836 farmhouse, its time for the fun part! I'm working my way through updating rooms a... Lire plus
1 J'aime    30 Commentaires
mem2014 a lancé une discussion
Porch- Paint or Stain and ripping out the hedges :-( - Desperately need your help Houzzers. I just completed a redo on my porch and now the landscaping needs help and I'm not sure I want to paint... Lire plus
    9 Commentaires
mem2014 a lancé une discussion
Porch & Landscape Redo - - Desperately need your help Houzzers. I just completed a redo on my porch and now the landscaping needs help! I've begun ripping out the ol... Lire plus
2 J'aime    2 Commentaires