41 Discussions
Sally Matthews a lancé une discussion
Vanity lighting? - Where is the lighting?
    Commenter
Sally Matthews a lancé une discussion
what size corbels for large doorway openings? - I have almost a 9 ft doorway opening into a sunroom after removing French doors. What size proportions should I consider installing corner ... Lire plus
    Commenter
Sally Matthews a lancé une discussion
sunroom ceiling color - what color is the ceiling? Thanks.
    Commenter
Sally Matthews a lancé une discussion
Pink "tree" - Is this an azalea pruned into the shape of a little tree? if so its beautiful!
1 J'aime    Commenter
Sally Matthews a lancé une discussion
Paint color on wall - I would like to know. Thanks.
    Commenter
Sally Matthews a lancé une discussion
Bathroom wall color? - Love it. It looks like SW Silvermist which I painted my bathroom.
    Commenter
Sally Matthews a lancé une discussion
Paint just one interior door black and leave the rest white - Is that tacky? The door I want to paint black is next to a white brick fireplace leading to the guest wing so I thought it would be a nice ... Lire plus
    14 Commentaires
Sally Matthews a lancé une discussion
love the sweet dog - Is it a foxhound?
    1 Commentaire
Sally Matthews a lancé une discussion
    1 Commentaire
Sally Matthews a lancé une discussion
wood trim on walls behind bed - Are the strips custom milled or can you buy the strips already routed on both sides?
1 J'aime    11 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...