48 Discussions
memlex a lancé une discussion
Small NYC bedroom before and after - A fresh coat of paint and some new bedding make the bedroom a lot more crisp. Thinking of adding a shelf with succulents/candles behind the... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
memlex a lancé une discussion
Need help decorating tiny NYC apartment - I've been struggling with how to decorate my tiny bedroom and make it look finished -- I know I have a long way to go. The bedroom is just l... Lire plus
    11 Commentaires
memlex a lancé une discussion
Make small NYC apartment more interesting and homey - Hey! I've been living in my apartment about a year and want to make it a bit more lived in and homey. Do you have any suggestions? A few tho... Lire plus
    35 Commentaires
memlex a lancé une discussion
Desk and Bike Space in Tiny NYC Apartment - I recently moved into a small apartment in NYC and while I think it the arrangement works pretty well, there are a couple things I'm still t... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
memlex a lancé une discussion
Help me hide my ugly air conditioning / heating wall unit - I recently moved into an apartment that has nice big windows, a solid view -- and an eye-sore of an air conditioner. I need help! I got a ca... Lire plus
    24 Commentaires
memlex a lancé une discussion
Can we fit concealed hinges on these cabinets? - We currently have overlay hinges on our cabinets and would like to look at other options, if possible. Do you know of any concealed hinges t... Lire plus
    8 Commentaires
memlex a lancé une discussion
Countertop installed is 3/8" too short for cabinets - We just had a countertop installed and the countertop is 3/8" too short at the front of the cabinet because the cabinets were not squar... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
memlex a lancé une discussion
Curb appeal on lake home - Need some advice on how to make our home look more appealing from the waterside... on a budget. We'd like to do it without getting tons of n... Lire plus
    15 Commentaires
memlex a lancé une discussion
Exterior lake house computer redesign - I took an hour and did some graphic design work on this house. Any suggestions on how to improve the design of the model (blue siding)? I've... Lire plus
    15 Commentaires
memlex a lancé une discussion
Ideas to improve kitchen layout? - We are working on coming up with a design to improve the layout of our kitchen. The layout is somewhat challenging because the space is rath... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Voir plus d'événements...