5 Discussions
meravc a lancé une discussion
Carpet color - What color is the tuftex carpet runner that you used on the stairs? I am planning on ordering that same runner, but am not sure of the colo... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
meravc a lancé une discussion
Why does this yile work beautifully in your house... And not in mine!? - Hi, Please help me figure out this dilemma I am having. This room is gorgeous. I unfortunately began the project of renovating my fireplace... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
meravc a lancé une discussion
What, oh what shall I do with this fireplace!!?!?!? - Please help me out! I am redesigning my entire home and as the saying goes, if it ain't broke, don't fix it!!! My corner fireplace was the o... Lire plus
    8 Commentaires
meravc a lancé une discussion
Beautiful! How did you finish the area under the stairs? - I would like to open up my stairs and basement entrance exactly like this. My house is very similar. Are the stairs going down to the baseme... Lire plus
1 J'aime    Commenter
meravc a lancé une discussion
Where is the fridge? - I am trying to redesign my cramped kitchen, and like this layout and style, but would like to know where the frigde goes ... My kitchen has ... Lire plus
1 J'aime    1 Commentaire