9 Discussions
Elizabeth a lancé une discussion
What should I do? - Last fall I bought some tulip and daffodil bulbs. I was going to plant them right away but ended up with a wrist injury and forgot about the... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Elizabeth a lancé une discussion
What about this one? - I thought this was a weedy bush, but now I'm not so sure.
    2 Commentaires
Elizabeth a lancé une discussion
Pretty weed? - Found this growing at the base of a large tree and next to a very sad Oregon grape bush (I think - I do try to id things on my own sometimes... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
Elizabeth a lancé une discussion
Magnolia? - I could be way off again. I thought my rhododendron was a magnolia. Anywho, I wasn't planning on doing much with this one other than cutting... Lire plus
    18 Commentaires
Elizabeth a lancé une discussion
This one needs a hair cut - This one is next on my list of things to hack down. Not really. I like the flowers and scent in the spring. I just need to cut off the dead ... Lire plus
1 J'aime    11 Commentaires
Elizabeth a lancé une discussion
Zombie bush - This one seems to be coming back from the dead. Any ideas on what it is? Is it worth trying to save? Should I try to kill it the rest of the... Lire plus
    12 Commentaires
Elizabeth a lancé une discussion
Another one - I found this poor thing among the weeds. It is also in the construction area so I'll have to move this one if I want to keep it. Lambs ear? ... Lire plus
    12 Commentaires
Elizabeth a lancé une discussion
Can I transplant this? - I'm having foundation work done on the side of my house. I'm trying to figure out what this is and if I can transplant it to the other side ... Lire plus
    15 Commentaires
Elizabeth a lancé une discussion
Magnolia? - I inherited a mess of a yard from the previous homeowner. This bush/tree needs some serious love (pruning) so I'm trying to figure out what ... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires