7 Discussions
Merry Smith a lancé une discussion
where would you end this backsplash... - Where would you end the backsplash on this? There is a light switch on the right and an outlet on the left of the upper cabinet. Thanks for ... Lire plus
    14 Commentaires
Merry Smith a lancé une discussion
Valance for Kitchen - Counter top I have yellow walls, and also blue plaid with khaki in the room I'm trying to pull in. Oak cabinets Floor is Any input is appre... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
Merry Smith a lancé une discussion
Kitchen Lighting - How many recessed lights should you use in a kitchen? So many for each square foot? We will have 2 pendent lights and a light over the table... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
Merry Smith a lancé une discussion
Kitchen sink - I will be putting in oak cabinets, and tile on the floor which is grey,green and an oak color in it. I want to have an apron front sink, not... Lire plus
    10 Commentaires
Merry Smith a lancé une discussion
Flooring and sink - What type of flooring is this. And also the sink. Thank you!
    1 Commentaire
Merry Smith a lancé une discussion
Kitchen Flooring - Currently we have a family room which is right next to the kitchen. We have a hardwood floor there and thought about putting hardwood in the... Lire plus
1 J'aime    9 Commentaires
Merry Smith a lancé une discussion
Kitchen Sink - I plan on putting in an apron front sink, but not sure what material it should be made out of. Would like a color one, to pick up the Hickor... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires