62 Discussions
Deborah MN zone 4 a lancé une discussion
Marianne in Minnesota - Hello. I haven’t been on the forum for several years. My husband and I moved from KY to MN several years ago and between moving and establ... Lire plus
    27 Commentaires
Deborah MN zone 4 a lancé une discussion
Oshun in Minnesota - My 2 year old Oshun, first blooms. It reminds me of Alchymist.
    16 Commentaires
Deborah MN zone 4 a lancé une discussion
Marianne and Oshun in Minnesota - Hello everyone. I have not been on the forum for several years. My husband and I retired and left Kentucky for Minnesota almost four years... Lire plus
    Commenter
Deborah MN zone 4 a lancé une discussion
Rugosa with yellowing foliage - Hello everyone. I planted several Purple Pavement roses about a month ago and one is turning increasingly yellow, that is, yellow leaves wi... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
Deborah MN zone 4 a lancé une discussion
Rugosa rose with yellowing foliage - Hello everyone. I planted several Purple Pavement roses approximately a month ago and one them has increasing yellow foliage, that is yello... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
Deborah MN zone 4 a lancé une discussion
Have red lily beetles been spotted in Minnesota? - Hello. My husband and I will be moving from KY to MN next month and as an avid gardener I am planning my garden already. I have read that ... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Deborah MN zone 4 a lancé une discussion
Pioneer roses in cold zones. - Hello. I have a question today regarding the hardiness of several pioneer roses. I have read that Thomas Affleck is grown successfully in ... Lire plus
    7 Commentaires
Deborah MN zone 4 a lancé une discussion
Alchymist zone 4 - Is anyone successfully growing Alchymist in zone 4? Do you get sufficient cane survival for a nice spring bloom? If so, do you provide win... Lire plus
    7 Commentaires
Deborah MN zone 4 a lancé une discussion
Moving Iris from zone 6 to zone 4. - Hello. I am moving from zone 6, Western KY , to zone 4, Minnesota in the spring. I have some Iris bulbs that I would like to transplant. ... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Deborah MN zone 4 a lancé une discussion
Moving from 6b to 4a - Hello. I am hoping to tap your collective expertise today regarding moving roses. My husband and I are in the process of buying our retirem... Lire plus
1 J'aime    18 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...