25 Discussions
E Glazer a lancé une discussion
Expertise Help Needed! - Can anyone please tell me what line of Martha Stewart outdoor furniture this is?
    Commenter
E Glazer a lancé une discussion
Help With Stone Steps - Can someone please tell me approximately/ball park how much would it cost to get stairs like this put in in the front of my house in Chicago... Lire plus
    11 Commentaires
E Glazer a lancé une discussion
Exterior Help Needed - Recently purchased this home and it has various sizes of siding on opposite sides of the house and original windows. I am horrible at design... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires
E Glazer a lancé une discussion
Assistance Requested - Can anyone tell me what these chairs are called and where I might be able to purchase them please?
    3 Commentaires
E Glazer a lancé une discussion
Top Load or Front Load Washing Machine - Top Load or Front Load Washing Machine and why? Votez maintenant
    28 Commentaires    52 Votes
E Glazer a lancé une discussion
Designers Expertise Needed - Bathroom Shower Tile...1/8' or 1/16" with Black Grout?
    1 Commentaire
E Glazer a lancé une discussion
Help Choosing Basement Bathroom Mirror and Sconces - 👋...so I initially put together a mood board and was in love with the way everything looked until I actually received the mirror and sconces... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
E Glazer a lancé une discussion
Chair Purchase Inquiry - Can someone please tell me what these chairs are called and where I can purchase them?
    1 Commentaire
E Glazer a lancé une discussion
Ballpark/Pricing Please - Can someone please tell me approximately what it would cost to get my home looking like the after pictures? New Siding...New windows...all o... Lire plus
    9 Commentaires
E Glazer a lancé une discussion
Modern Farmhouse Roof - Can you please tell me what type of roof/shingle is on the modern farmhouse?
    Commenter
Voir plus d'événements...