4 Discussions
mhm802 a lancé une discussion
vertical pull on trash pull out? - Has anyone here done a vertical pull centered on the cabinet front panel for your trash pull-out? Something like indicated in this photo? ... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
mhm802 a lancé une discussion
Kitchen Sink: ISO Unicorn - Is there such a thing as a 25-inch, drop-in, right offset drain, cast iron, workstation sink? The sink discussions here have been really he... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
mhm802 a lancé une discussion
Closing up doorway in plaster wall - I want to eliminate this door between the living room and the master bedroom in a small prewar (1926) condo. I need the wall space in both r... Lire plus
    8 Commentaires
mhm802 a lancé une discussion
Starting to plan reno for small apartment kitchen (LONG!) - Long-time lurker, first time poster here, hoping to add the talented folks here to my virtual design team! My husband and I are about to cl... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire