88 Discussions
MiaOKC a lancé une discussion
Grassy asparagus bed - Hi everyone, happy first day of spring! We were re-working the veggie plot yesterday and I'm moving and reorganizing before planting anythin... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires
MiaOKC a lancé une discussion
Last year's onions - Are they any good to chop and freeze the small/long bulbs? I didn't get them harvested last year and they've just now bolted.
    4 Commentaires
MiaOKC a lancé une discussion
Forgotten potatoes - Hello! Discovered the potatoes I forgot I'd planted last year. Should I leave them, dig them, eat them or pitch them?
    7 Commentaires
MiaOKC a lancé une discussion
Unmotivated - Anyone else want to fast forward through the spring ground prep and get right to the fun part of planting and harvesting? I'm afraid to even... Lire plus
    8 Commentaires
MiaOKC a lancé une discussion
Plant/Weed ID please - Hi all - this plant is in my vegetable garden, and I'm pretty sure it's a weed but wanted to make sure before I pulled it. It's an impressiv... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
MiaOKC a lancé une discussion
Bamboo companion planting - Hello! We are mid-renovation of our pool area in the backyard in zone 7. Part of the renovation is getting the bamboo beaten back into a mor... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
MiaOKC a lancé une discussion
Front yard veggie garden design - I saw this blog post this morning and thought it was such a pretty front yard (reminds me of wbonesteel's edible front yard, but much more i... Lire plus
    23 Commentaires
MiaOKC a lancé une discussion
Does solarization really work? - Have been out working in the garden today, discussing future plans with DH. I'd like to expand my veggie garden in 2015, but want the curren... Lire plus
    10 Commentaires
MiaOKC a lancé une discussion
Myriad Garden School Mar 15 Rosalind Creasy Chicken School Mar 14 - Thought some GW members might be interested in this press release: Myriad Botanical Gardens Announces Topic, Speakers for Gardening School ... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
MiaOKC a lancé une discussion
Snowy Surprise! - I was out on an all day photo shoot yesterday so was not up to date on the news or weather. Woke up to a snowy surprise!
    3 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...